Tuesday, March 13, 2007

34 days to go...

...and I am starting to freak out...

Boston is around the corner and my highest weekly mileage has barely broken the 20's.

Freaking. Out.

This morning, I got on the treadmill for an easy recovery run for 30 minutes.
I love doing recoveries on the treadmill. I hit the target heart rate and I leave it on that speed, and I just run. I check my HRM once in a while and adjust the speed up or down by .1 of a mile to keep the HR within the zone. Other than that, it's a no-brainer.


34 more days!!! ACK!

On another note, the event at the Museum of Fine Arts was nice. First, there was a meeting (dullsville - practically fell asleep so I had to keep myself awake by playing Brickbreaker on my Blackberry), then there was a buffet dinner. It was really good. We spent most of the time with the wife of the President of the Bank (who Joseph works for). She is young, hip, nice, modern and hails from Brooklyn, NY. We also saw the Fashion Week exhibit. I have to say that I love Yves St. Laurent and Givenchy the best.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home