Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Random Thought: Shoe wear & tear

I am thinking that the Brooks Adrenalines are holding up pretty well.
One pair has almost 225 miles on them and they are still comfortable.
The new pair I am breaking in for the Marathon has about 50 miles on
them and they aren't as comfortable. I think these actually need to be
broken in for a time before they really feel good. I am thinking of
using the older pair in the Marathon but I don't want them blowing up at
mile 12 or wherever. That would really stink. What to do what to do
what to do...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

Go with your gut.

That said, wear the newer pair on your 20 miler this weekend and see how they feel. Then you'll have some good data to decide!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home