Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 11 Training Recap

So this week, the final figures are in:

Monday: Run 30 minutes
Nothing. Good God. I was exhausted from the wind yesterday!

Tuesday: Bike 45 minutes (I haven't been having much luck with
this)

I ran my 30 minutes this morning. Very S-l-o-w-l-y. Which made me happy. Not the running, but the s-l-o-w-l-y part.

Wednesday: Run 75 minutes (4 HUSA's)
4 hills, two of them straight up without stopping. Very proud of myself!

Thursday: Bike 45 minutes
Rest day. Needed it after the HUSA's. I was exhausted and needed two days to recover!

Friday: Rest Day
6 miles of running. Felt good!

Saturday: Run 6 miles
Uh... No. 20 minutes of running - boring and dull.

I did get a 90 minute massage from Arun. I went back to him - the marathon is coming up and he works on all of the BU athletes. Katrina does, too, but it's too much of a hassle to get an appointment with her! Arun always has time for me. Joseph drove me in and picked me up. Happy happy! I made another appointment for next Saturday. I need regular massages. I cannot live without them!

Sunday: Run 16 miles
New Bedford Half Marathon. Read about it here.
A total of 15.64 miles in headwind. Yup. I call that 16 miles...

Total: 32.32 miles. This is the highest mileage week I've had in almost a year. Boston is 28 days away. I think I'm in trouble...

Next week, I have the following schedule.
Monday: Run 30 minutes
Tuesday: Bike 45 minutes
Wednesday: Run 75 minutes with a 2x1 mile speedwork
Thursday: Bike 45 minutes
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 6 miles
Sunday: 20 miles
.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Right.

I must get rid of the the biking on the schedule. I don't do it. I'd rather treadmill... side by side, what do I choose? Treadmill, of course.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home