Sunday, April 15, 2007

1 more day to go...

Sunday.
1 more day.
Not much to talk about or think about.

Last night's dinner was fun - I love living in Coolidge Corner and being able to walk to Big City which is only a mile from the house.

This morning's Bagel Brunch was a resounding success.
We had about 20 people show up. After a few hours, we moved into the living room and sat down, making ourselves comfortable and had ourselves a cozy time. Perfect.

I still have two sets of clothes laid out. It will be a last minute decision.
I pulled out my storm socks yesterday and they are now on top of the pile.
In case of monsoon weather. Even just wet weather. I've never worn mine but Joseph swears by them. Do I try something new? I wore them for a while to see if I could feel any blister-causing seams and they seemed okay. I can't have wet feet and these socks are made for wet trail running. Joseph said they kept his feet dry when he ran in the rain with them. What to do what to do what to do... I know... do nothing new on race day... we'll see... I do know that if my feet get cold, they get numb. If they get number, I can't run. I need warm arms/hands, a hat, and warm feet. Then I can take almost any weather. Like I said, we'll see...


1 more day. Not even. Half a day. Maybe....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

OK, there's something going on here. I posted a comment on the "...all about the food" post--now this post shows up.

So don't read this one first. Read the other one first.

This post is currently on the top of your blog on Sat, Apr 21.

10:45 PM  
Blogger J said...

LOL. I have a buncha notes and half jotted notes from every single day. Sometimes I email myself my posts. But I've been busy working 11-12 hour days at work and I haven't had a lot of time to fix them up and publish them. I'm working on it. :o)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home