Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Thoughts for a Rainy Day

Why is it that some women feel compelled to come to work dressed in a tight red dress and red mules with stilleto heels. Work is not a cocktail party or a pick up joint. And you are too old to dress this way and should know better.

I was reading about low iron in Running Times. Hmmm… I think it's time to pick up a good multi-vitamin this weekend.

Speaking of Running Times. Alan Culpepper looks like a living corpse. He is so thin. Okay. He is a very fast, very talented running corpse.

I have been having these niggling little headaches all week. First it's my right side, the next day it's my left side. Sometimes it's in the front, sometimes it's on the side. Today, I am graced with a palpating low-grade pain behind my right eye which is radiating to my temple. I wonder how brain tumors start...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger shydow said...

take it easy, everything will fine!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

That ain't how.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home