Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Open Letter to Paul

So, my good friend Paul in Pancake Flats like to ask me a lot of questions.
So here is my best to answer them.

Dallas:
Depending on when we get in, we might be able to get to Cafe Capri when we get there. I will try to make a point of it. Unfortunately to try to get to Dallas from Westlake will take over an hour, especially in rush hour after work. And work is crazy so one never knows when we will actually get to leave the office.

But I will keep trying to make it to see Johnny and tell him to charge dessert to you! LOLOLOL!

November:
I would love to go there. I think this is the marathon I'd like to run for my Kansas Marathon - now that I got the difference between Kansas and Missouri all straightened out! LOL.

Anyway, it's on my list. I just don't know if it will be this year.

Post Run Meal:
Mexican, Pasta... after a marathon, anything goes. In fact, we could probably have two meals!

The only requirement is the meal the night before (the pre-race meal). It must be a nice steak with a potato.

Hope you have a great day in Pancake Flats!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home