Friday, February 15, 2008

Caviar and Champagne

Happy Valentine's Day. I know. It was yesterday. It sort of snuck up on me this year. Usually we do something. Or at least try to. A big dinner out, a weekend at a Bed and Breakfast. But not this year.

I had to work. Work is hell these days. Too much STUFF going on at work.
And Joseph's work is no better right now.

Anyway, Joseph found time to get me a wonderful present. Shorts and t-shirt and special unbelievably soft walking on a cloud pair of socks. All from the Life is Good store. I love my surprises.

Of course, I didn't have a gift because that is the kind of person I am. I will leave it to you to fill in the blanks. But... I did get him three really nice cards.

After work, Joseph got me from work and he led the way to the new BRIX in the financial district. They had just opened about a week ago. We usually just go to the South End store. They were having a caviar and champange tasting.

We ended up getting a couple ounces of caviar and some scotch. And 3 packs of very expensive homemade blinis to eat the caviar on. Yup.

Now all I have to do is wait for a cheat day so I can eat it.

So, there you go. Busy as hell and my Hunny Bunny finds a way to make it all special. Always.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home