Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cheat Day Report

Okay. Let me just say that the Cheat Day was nice but I ate way too much. This was only the second cheat day I've had in 5 weeks and so I suppose overindulgence was inevitable. Going forward, it will be better since I get a day off of the food plan once a week.

So, to sum it all up... I managed to have a hazelnut croissant fresh from the oven, three slices of a large Upper Crust Pizza, some Korean noodles and Korean style sushi called kimbap. Then I had a taste of a couple of cookie (literally a taste...as in a bite) and a slice of lemon pound cake that the neighbor brought over to thank Joseph for clearing her walk during the last snow storm (remind me to tell that story). And for dinner, we went for sushi. I had 2800 calories. OMG. Someone should have stopped me. And at the end of the day, it wasn't all that good. Ya know? Half way through the day, I thought to myself that thinking about what to eat is a lot of work. I liked having the diet plan where I knew exactly what I could have. And I really missed it. I can't wait to get back on the food plan tomorrow.

So, lesson learned. I should just eat normally instead of trying to cram a month's worth of food experiences in one day.

Oh. And it's 7 more days until the next cheat day.
Sigh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home