Thursday, February 28, 2008

People are watching...

So, last night while lifting with Scary Trainer, I went to the bathroom for a bio break during the 5 minute rest I get between the superset things or whatever they are called. I had just finished up a vessel-bursting 12-minute set of alternating squat-to-press and cable rows.

I don't know why I have to take these stupid bio breaks. It's like the muscles are being so tight during the lifting that they are squeezing all of the water out of my body! Anyway, I digress...

So I come back from the bio break and my heart rate is finally settling down and this big burly guy, who is apparently working out, comes over to me and says something like, "I was watching you and I can't believe you did that."

Huh?
"I told him (SCary Trainer) that there was no way I could have done what you did."
Oh. Really? Me??? Well...
"And I want you to know that I think it's pretty impressive."
Well... why, thank you...

So the guy walks away and Scary Trainer told me that he had a little conversation while I was on my bio break and that he hadn't planned on telling me because he didn't want to let it go to my head. LOL.

Well, now.
Impressive?
Me?
Huh.
Hmmm...

That's different.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home