Monday, February 18, 2008

Week 7 Training Recap

Wow. What a week! ARG! It's been tough. Two days of management offsite from 8 am until who knows when. And a ton of catching up on the other days, because you know... work and life just keeps on chugging away and you have to hurry to catch up when you are away. So the week wasn't that good. The other thing is that I am tired from the weight workouts. I have to work on the schedule. And ITT said that he is going to be sending me some kind of interval training thing for me to do. So I will be even more tired. Isn't that just ducky??
Monday: Run 30 minutes. Lift (SWITT) in the evening. 2.4 miles in the morning. TOUGH ITT workout after work!
Tuesday: Bike 45 minutes. Official Rest Day. I had a meeting at work from 8am until about 9pm when I left the restaurant for after dinner with the work crowd. I hate spending the whole day with people I work with. Hate it Hate it Hate it!!
Wednesday: Run/walk 30 minutes. SWITT in the evening. No cardio in the morning. It was too ambitious to think that I would be able to wake up at 4am to get in some semblance of a cardio workout. Right. Workout with ITT after work.
Thursday: Bike 45 minutes. Bike 12 miles in the morning. It felt really really good. Really.
Friday: Run 30 minutes. 3.86 miles.
Saturday: Bike 45 minutes. 15.8 miles. I ate way too much today. I am starting to hate Cheat Days.
Sunday: Run/Walk 60 minutes. Managed to get a 5.15 mile run in today. Yahoo!

Total Running Miles: 11.4 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 27.8 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 4:03:12 (record was 11:00:19)
So, next week is still in flux. NO idea what I am going to do for training. I need my schedule to settle down a bit, that's one thing that I DO know. I am figuring out that the morning after my training with ITT, I need to take the morning off. I can working in the evening but one of the reasons I ended up working out in the mornings, is that the hit ratio for evening workouts was really low. We will see how we do and adjust accordingly.
Monday: Run 30 minutes. Lift (SWITT) in the evening.
Tuesday: Bike 45 minutes.
Wednesday: Run/walk 30 minutes. SWITT in the evening.
Thursday: Bike 45 minutes.
Friday: Run 30 minutes.
Saturday: Bike 45 minutes.
Sunday: Run/Walk 60 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home