Monday, March 24, 2008

100 Favorite Things #10: Method

Ok. This is hands down the best stuff in the world. Not just the hand soap, which is out of this world. But the cleaning products are amazing.

We are in the process of moving furniture into newly done rooms and all the furniture is dusty and grimy from YEARS of dirt and now, construction dust (we got some pieces at an estate sale). I tried Old English. I tried Pledge. And they all left behind this "grimey" feeling and I had to rub and rub and rub to the edge of pain to get the polish off. And it didn't look much better than when I started. I swear, they do it on purpose. Just move the damn dirt around so you use more product,

Anyway I remembered I had ordered this stuff a month ago. And I tried it. ACK!!! It is AWESOME!!! No residue. No coating left behind to make things grimier in the end than it was before. And it's not that expensive! Not to mention it has a nice fresh clean scent.

I am a convert. I am going to throw out the old polishes that have FAILED me. And I will instruct Jonathan the Houseboy to use only Method cleaning products from now on.

And no. They are not paying me to say all this. Jeez.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

Oh, I just bought this dish soap at Target about a week ago -- love it. Also, I like the packaging (is that superficial of me?)

10:24 AM  
Blogger J said...

Of course not. The packaging is important, too. But it's always the simplest things that make us happy, isn't it?

11:49 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

J:

"But it's always the simplest things that make us happy, isn't it?"

I've always thought so ...

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home