Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another milestone

Okay. So I got in the scale this morning and I have lost another whole pound since yesterday! Since I started this thing in January, I am down about 12 pounds.

Yes.
TWELVE. POUNDS!

I am psyched!!!
This means I have 4.8 pounds to reach my goal.
I think my concerted effort to get some sort of daily cardiovascular workout is helping things move along! And my body fat is also down.
I haven't been this weight in more than 3 years. That was so long ago that I cannot remember the last time I weighed this!!
And it's only the end of March!
YAHOO!!!

I asked Scary Trainer the other day what we have to go to get into the getting buff stage. He said not until we have dropped the body fat. Ugh. Okie.

Today, my whole body HURTS from the workout on Monday.
HURTS!

Thank goodness I do not have to workout tonight!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

really, really impressive.

10:58 AM  
Blogger evolve fit today said...

I am a total stranger but wanted to congradulate you on your amazing journey. I love to hear about success stories. I am a nutrtionand exercise consultant in Utah and my website is www.evolvefit.org if you are looking for some sound nutritional resources. Keep running.....

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home