Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baggy Butt Syndrome

This is what I have. Or so, according to someone I saw yesterday. I walked into their office and the first thing they said was, "you have baggy butt syndrome."

WTF?


Basically my pants were hanging off me. And so the area around the seat is really loose. I guess it's a good thing. But I thought they would be fine when I put them on. Sure they were loose around the waist but they are loose knit pants for work and they are black, so I thought they would be fine.

Apparently not.

So, they are now in the dry cleaning pile and when I get them back, I will fold them away for safe keeping in my Fat Clothes pile. Hopefully in two years I can just pick up the pile and take it to the Salvation Army and never look back.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home