Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CRAP!

I feel like crap.

CRAP!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Did I work out this morning?
Of course not.
Why?
Because I FELT LIKE CRAP!!!

I am turning into a damn slug.
Not to mention my weight is up from yesterday.
How much?
5 pounds.
How much???
FIVE POUNDS!!!
ARG!!!

My body is soooo messed up!
So. Messed. Up.
Really.

After Monday's starvation, I had only lost 1 pound on Tuesday morning.
Which tells you that I do not store a lot of crap in my system. Literally. Sorry.

After a day of keeping in line with my 1700 caloric limit after the procedure, I wake up this morning to find out that I have GAINED. FIVE. POUNDS!

On what???
I gained it on AIR!
That's what!!!

And did I work out this morning??
Of course not.
Cannot believe you would wonder about that.
Sheesh.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home