Monday, March 31, 2008

Good god... I am SICK!

I am sick.

Sick sick sick!
SICK!!!


I think I have the flu.
I got up this morning and my head aches, my body aches, I am cold, and my skin is tender to the touch.

Strangely, I am not congested in my head or my chest. Thank goodness. Last thing I need is to break a rib expelling a lung.

So, of course I am not working out this morning.
And tonight with Scary Trainer is questionable.

I sent a note to work telling them that I am sick sick sick.

My boss was very deadpan which means he knows that I am sick sick sick.
On Friday, I worked from home, told him I wasn't feeling so good and he gave me shit. HAH. I guess this shows him, doesn't it?

WAH!!!

I'll see how it works out. I tried to work a little bit but by mid-day, I was so out of it and unproductive that I was going backwards.

I am going to bed now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rocketpants said...

NOOOOO horrors of horrors sounds like you got the 'real' flu. I got the 'overtraining' flu combined with a cold. I will take that one over the nastiness you sound like you have. Get better soon!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home