Monday, March 17, 2008

Starvation

Okay. Let me just say that NOT EATING SUCKS!!!

I am preparing for my colonoscopy. I have had to get this every three years since I turned 40. Thanks to my Dad who died of colon cancer. Anyway... I hate getting it done. It's not only painful from starving but it's very invasive.

So, since 9am this morning, I have been on a clear liquid diet. Do you know how HARD that is for someone who only drinks water?? I have to gulp down Gatorade and Vitamin Water like there is no tomorrow. As it is, I have only managed to get in 1200 calories today. NOT HEALTHY!

And since 4pm, I've been drinking this Halflytely stuff that cleans out your system. 2 liters. TWO LITERS!! My stomach is the size of a BASKETBALL and totally DISTENDED!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my stomach is NOT HAPPY. I hear it gurgling and making it's unhappiness very loudly, perfectly clear! YES. I HEAR YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT HAPPY! Well, NEITHER AM I!!!!

And I am very very hungry. I am so hungry that I have pain!! And no, it's not the clear-you-out liquid, either! It's HUNGER PAIN!!!

I can't wait for this to be over.
This is soooo gonna mess up my system.

Pffffft!!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home