Saturday, March 29, 2008

Visitor from NYC

Last night we went to dinner with NC from NYC. He is my Hunny Bunny's coach when he is being coached. I think they have some sort of retainer relationship. I thought only lawyers had retainers. Who knew?

Anyway, we went to Cottonwood Cafe. I haven't been there in a while. NC and Joseph got the enchilada verde which is what I usually get. I ended up wit the chicken diablo. My dinner was twice the size of theirs! Sheesh.

Anyway, I did manage to get in a run yesterday morning. I plan on trying to get a run in later today. We'll see what happens.

My throat has been a bit dry and scratchy. What is that all about? I hope it's only allergies. But this morning, the Allergy report was low and in the green. Sigh...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home