Monday, March 17, 2008

Week 11 Training Recap

I was so tired last week. I need to get more sleep.
Monday: Bike 45 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening. Done done done. 11.5 miles in the morning. Scary Trainer at night. I love this strength building phase that we are on!
Tuesday: Bike 35 minutes. Try and go for a swim in the evening if the schedule holds up.Yup. 9 miles in the morning. Legs were tired.
Wednesday: Run 50 minutes - warm up, 12x20sec intervals at 6:30 pace with 50 second rest, cool down, steady state to finish up. Good god, I was tired. I think I am not recovered. I couldn't get my HR under control and everything from my shoulders up hurt. Even my ears hurt! I think it was due to not being relaxed from behing too tired. Anyway, managed to eek out 2 miles and only managed 8 reps at 25 seconds, instead of 20. Sucks.
Thursday: Bike 45 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening. Okay. So much for ambition. Needed to rest in the morning so that I could actually work out with Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: Bike 45 minutes. Okay. I took another stupid rest day. It had to go to the Rhode Island office in the morning and I HAD to leave early because of my massage. I can't just work for 4 hours, right? Something had to give. And guess what gave?? Right.
Saturday: Bike 1:20 minutes. YES! 21 miles. YAHOO!
Sunday: Run 1:20 with intervals - 12x20seconds at a 6:30 pace with 50 second rest. Done done done. Happy happy happy! 6.8 miles total.

Total Running Miles: 8.81 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 41.5 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards - Jeez. I gotta get going on this. (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 4:31:26 plus 2:30 strength training(record was 11:00:19)
Next week will be interesting. I have a colonoscopy on Tuesday. That means, I start a liquid diet on Monday after 9am. And I can't eat anything until I am done and recovered Tuesday afternoon when I get home. Ugh. This is going to be interesting. So the weekly looks like this. I know that it will change.
Monday: Run 50 minutes. NO Scary Trainer in the evening.
Tuesday: REST DAY. Have to in for my colonoscopy in the morning. Can't imagine that I will want to work out after a full day of starvation.
Wednesday: Bike 50 minutes.
Thursday: Bike 50 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: Bike 50 minutes.
Saturday: Run 1:25 minutes with intervals - 12x20seconds at a 6:30 pace with 50 second rest.
Sunday: Bike 1:25 minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home