Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week 12 Training Recap

Last week was tough after having to prepare and go through a colonoscopy. I do not know how people starve themselves on a regular basis and call it a diet. I would kill myself rather than go through that misery. But the week ended better than it started and I am coming back to my usual form. Especially need to rev up if I don't want to decrease by another 100 calories.

The good news is that after gaining my 5 pounds of water after the colonoscopy, I ended up at my lowest low ever. And my lowest high ever this morning, after yesterday's cheat day.

Oh, and the cheat day is losing its luster. I have stopped focusing on it so much.
Monday: Run 50 minutes. NO Scary Trainer in the evening. Done. 50 minutes! Yeah!
Tuesday: REST DAY. Have to in for my colonoscopy in the morning. Can't imagine that I will want to work out after a full day of starvation.Abd boy did it just suck. HUNGER....
Wednesday: Bike 50 minutes.Ugh. No way. Nothing. My body is so messed up!
Thursday: Bike 50 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening. Nothing in the morning. Still not up to my old energetic self. STINKS! I did have Scary Trainer in the evening. I went up in weights on everything. I did great. I think I will be back to my old self tomorrow.
Friday: Bike 50 minutes. Biked 1 hour. I am sick of this 50 minutes crap! 15.4 miles total. Happiness!
Saturday: Run 1:25 minutes with intervals - 12x20seconds at a 6:30 pace with 50 second rest. Done. It was very very good.
Sunday: Bike 1:25 minutes. Done. 22.8 miles. Also very very good.

Total Running Miles: 11.8 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 38.2 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 1 time
Total Workout Hours: 4:40:22 plus 1:15 strength training (record was 11:00:19)
Next week should be better since I am BACK! HAH!!! Not sure what it will look like in the end but this is what I have planned.
Monday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Tuesday: Bike 50 minutes
Wednesday: Run 50 minutes with intervals.
Thursday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: Bike 60 minutes.
Saturday: Run 1:30 minutes with intervals.
Sunday: Bike 1:30 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home