Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 13 Training Recap

Well, this was a total fiasco. My two most important workout days got wiped off the boards because I was too damn busy with other stuff. This is why I HATE being social. It totally messes up your training schedule and you can't get it back!
Monday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening. Ran for 50 minutes. Good training session in the evening. Another good record breaking week. One more week of strength building and I get a new set of routines.
Tuesday: Bike 50 minutes. Biked for only 35 minutes. I have to start getting up earlier.
Wednesday: Run 50 minutes with intervals.Done.
Thursday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening. I did not feel like running this morning. I was so tired. Could not figure it out. Managed 1.1 miles and then just stopped. Had Scary Trainer session in the evening.
Friday: Bike 60 minutes. Done. About 16 miles. Yahoo.
Saturday: Run 1:30 minutes with intervals.TOO Busy! I had a massage in the morning. Then shopping for two hours for a brunch tomorrow. Then Chinese Class. Then back home to cook dinner and eat. Then total exhaustion. My throat is scratchy. I hope it's only allergies.
Sunday: Bike 1:30 minutes. Nothing. We had the Crewed Run in the morning, then back to the house to get ready for the brunch, then the brunch, then everyone leaves. And in all that time, we have no electricity. I am freezing. And I still have my scratchy throat. I hope I am not coming down with anything!!

Total Running Miles: 8.35 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 24.5 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 3:26:22 plus 2:30 strength training (record was 11:00:19)
Hours training last week was an all time low. Ugh. Next week looks like this but it does not bode well that I still have a scratchy throat.
Monday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Tuesday: Bike 50 minutes
Wednesday: Run 50 minutes with intervals.
Thursday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: Bike 60 minutes.
Saturday: Run 1:30 minutes with intervals.
Sunday: Bike 1:30 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home