Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Calm before the Storm

People are going to be arriving today for the Marathon weekend. As I mentioned before, there are ten people staying with us. I am glad to say that everyone has a room and a bed (or air mattress). Thank goodness there are four couples and two friends who do not mind sharing!

Joseph and I managed to make it to the Marathon Expo, however. Thank goodness! We won't be able to do this when people start coming in. We ended up going to our tried and true display booths and ended up with some Karhu running shoes (they were bought by Craft Sports), more Ecco casual shoes, CW-X running gear.

Tonight is the usual dinner at Big City. I am so happy that we live within a short walking distance now. Sunday is the big Bagel Brunch at our house. And then it's Marathon Monday and I will be up close and personal with Lance Baby! Woo hoo!!!

Time to rest before H and D get here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Knock, knock. Hal-looo-oo? It's been almost a month.

5:07 PM  
Blogger sRod said...

Technical issues?

6:40 PM  
Blogger J said...

NO! I've been a little BUSY BUSY!!!
I have about 80 drafts to publish.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home