Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 10 and 11 of the disease

Yesterday was not as bad as Tuesday. Thankfully. I didn't get really tired until about 3:45 pm and there was no crash involved. Just general exhaustion and the inability to focus. So I stopped work and went to the grocery store to pick up some things.

Today, I am working from home yet again. I am quite tired of working from home, truth be told. Tomorrow, I have a lunch appointment with someone at a sushi place and a massage in the evening and I am bound and determined to make both.

The other thing that happened yesterday is that we had a phone meeting and "A" who passed along his nasty little germs was on the call. So, immediately, we all ganged up on him and told him it was his fault. He is the type that never really admits to much - can way say TEFLON?? - and so he never owned up to it. We like to think that he learned the lessons but he is a bit obtuse. And since he is not inclined to say anything at all that is committal in any way... one can only guess if he "gets it."

But now, he knows that we know.

Today is Day 11 of the disease and I cannot believe how long it is taking to get better. It is quite unreal. I had a good sleep last night, though. And tonight I have Scary Trainer. Hopefully I can make it until then.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

RE: your last paragraph. You might as well get used to it. Whatever you've got, it's universal. This year's version of the flu is unusually long. Took me a month to shake it. Took My First Wife just as long. Everyone in our office waddled around the same way. Was not fun.

I think we get it from being in enclosed offices all the time. Just sayin'.

But...once again, I've got something that should really cheer you up. It's my post titled "A Story Without Words." Your kind of post. (Good medicine?)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home