Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 2 of the disease

Ugh. I am still sick. What was I thinking? I was hoping that I would be a miracle and that this is nothing but an allergy. But it's not. It's the damn flu! A strange one, but the miserably flu all the same.

And I know exactly where I got it.

There is this guy at work who works for me. Let's call him A just for grins. Anyway, A was out sick for a day or two. I guess he had a flu and he had to literally be in bed for two days and a whole weekend.

Well, hindsight is 20:20. Now that I am thinking about it, he was sick for a week until the flu got the better of him and he was on the very of collapse. ONLY THEN, did he stay home.

ARG!!! How many times do I tell people, "GO HOME AND STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK. NO ONE WANTS TO WALLOW IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE GERMS!" And once, there was another guy at work, who I will call B just for grins, who had stayed out work spewing out a lung. So I heard about it through the grapevine and I was PISSED. So one of the people I asked to go check on B was A. I told A to tell B to GO HOME!

Now, you would think that if you were A, that you would KNOW that if you do not feel well, it is in your best professional career interest not to piss me off in the area of GERMS and stay home or quarantine yourself at the first sign that you are not feeling well.

But NOOOOOO....
Why????
BECAUSE!
Because he thinks he is SPECIAL!!!
ARG!!!
So while he was sick, and a disease carrion, he sat in people's offices, placing his awful special germs everywhere so that we come along and wipe out hand on them and pick them up. And you KNOW he didn't say anything because he didn't want to get yelled out or have us be concerned about his germs or have me refuse to meet with him face to face. Ugh... DO YOU THINK???


How can he NOT KNOW that during FLU season, you have to be vigilant. Does he think he is THAT CLEAN???

DOES HE NOT KNOW THAT GERMS STAY ON OBJECTS SOMETIMES FOR DAYS????? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT STUPID???

He gave it to two other people in the office that I know of.
And one of them gave it to her 2 little daughters.

If I could, I would fire his ass.
I am THAT PISSED OFF.

Who the hell is he is make the decision for me that my days are so unimportant that they can be WASTED recovering from the DISEASES that he gave me??

I am strangely feeling any better after this rant.
PFFFFT!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home