Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 3 of the disease

I am all sweaty. I go from hot to cold, hot to cold. In the meantime, I sweat and cool off, sweat and cool off.

I took a nice hot shower this morning, just to feel somewhat human again. But now I am back in bed going through the same ole hot/cold cycle.

Still drinking a lot of liquids.

When I got this morning I was till achey all over. The advils take about 2 hours to kick in and buffer the pain. Then I start to sweat. The good news is that the chest congestion still hasn't set it. Knock on wood.

Again, no working out. Pffft.
I did weigh myself and I am not at my all time low but I am not gaining weight either. THANKFULLY!

So today, I logged into work for an hour and rescheduled some meetings for next week. One of them as A attending the meeting. I told them that if any of them didn't feel well, they can stay the hell away from me because none of them are God's gift to humanity and we do not want your stinky filthy germs in my office.

I am still pissed.

All I can say is... my memory is long. Very Very Long.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home