Thursday, April 03, 2008

Day 4 of the disease

My body aches were 50% of yesterday morning when I got up today. BUT, my head is congested. The flu has moved up into my head. Still not a lot of coughing, thankfully.

Today I was tired a little longer in the morning and didn't really feel up to getting out of bed until after 1pm. ONE. PEE. EMM!

I feel like Gilbert Grape's mother. Sigh...

Resting is hard work.
It's also stressful.

And the Food Network is slowly starting to lose it's appeal.

I also had to schedule my annual manager lunch. I take my managers to lunch for a job well done the previous year. It's not a lot but it's more of an excuse to get together, have some laughs and show them that I know we are successful because of their hard work. And so... in order not to contaminate people, I had to cancel this lunch. I hope the healthy ones give "A" of the aforementioned blog entry a bunchashit for passing his damn disease around so freely.

As I said, my memory is long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home