Monday, April 28, 2008

First race of the season

Actually, the first race of 2008.
Just signed up for a 5k on Memorial Day in Ohio.
Yup.


I have 14 days to get up to speed.
Why 14 days, you ask?
Because... between now and Memorial day, I have a 2-day offsite, 2 days of travel to India, 6 days IN India, 2 days of travel back home. Then jet lag for a week, and then a week later, we are heading to Ohio.

That's why.

And this will be a good one.
We will run with my good friend Cher's Dad (a vet) and her friend, the Transplant Guy.

Jeez. I hope I can keep up with them.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger donatelife said...

It's me the transplant guy. I will be lucky to finish in an hour. I don't think that is bad for me since I could not walk up a flight of stairs 3 months ago.

9:11 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

You'll have a blast!

When are you coming to MMK next?

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home