Monday, April 07, 2008

Week 14 Training Recap

All I have to say is that this was a total waste of an entire week of training. Nothing. Nothing at all because I came down with the flu just because some stupid dirty filthy idiot could not stay home when they felt they were coming down with something and then decided to come to work and contaminate 3 people and basically start an epidemic. Now everyone knows how vehemently unforgiving I am when it comes to spreading disease. So needless to say, I did nothing and let the record reflect it.
Monday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening. NOTHING.
Tuesday: Bike 50 minutes. NOTHING. Day 2 of wallowing in bed.
Wednesday: Run 50 minutes with intervals.HAH! Right. NOTHING!!
Thursday: Run 45 minutes easy. Scary Trainer in the evening. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. Good news is that I have not gained any weight and I am not even on my eating regimen.
Friday: Bike 60 minutes. NOTHING.
Saturday: Run 1:30 minutes with intervals.NOTHING
Sunday: Bike 1:30 minutes. NOTHING

Total Running Miles: 0 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 0 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 0 times
Total Workout Hours: 0:0:0 plus 0 strength training (record was 11:00:19)
All I know is that I am incredibly tired. I am slowly getting of this thing but it is taking everything I have along with it. I emailed Scary Trainer and he said that if I come in tonight, we will just through my usual routine but not do anything hard. We will just go through it lightly. I hope that it will make me feel a little better. So this coming week looks like this. Very light.
Monday: REST in the morning. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Tuesday: Walk 20 minutes
Wednesday: Walk 30 minutes.
Thursday: Walk 30 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: Bike 30 minutes.
Saturday: Run 30 minutes.
Sunday: Bike 45 minutes.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sRod said...

Ouch. I hope I stay off your shit list :)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home