Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week 16 Training Recap

Kinda busy last week trying to catch up from being sick - both from work and from working out. I hate being sick. Ugh. And then the marathon mayhem started. So here is last week in a nutshell. A small nutshell.

Monday: REST in the morning. Scary Trainer in the evening. Great session with Scary Trainer. We did the max lift session. Wednesday I get a new schedule.
Tuesday: Bike 30 minutesDone. Happy happy!
Wednesday: Run 30 minutes. Scary Trainer in the evening.Another good workout!
Thursday: Bike 30 minutes. Nothing. I had a very early morning meeting and so it was either get up at 4am or skip it. Of course,I didn't get up.
Friday: Run 30 minutes. 18.75 miles on the bike. I did manage to stop work a little early! Thank goodness!
Saturday: Bike 45 minutes.Managed to fit in another ride - 14.3 miles -before everyone started arriving.
Sunday: Run 45 minutes. Nothing. We had a big ole bagel burnch this morning. Started later than usual because the Womens Olympic Trials were in town and it pushed back the start time of the brunch.

Total Running Miles: 0 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 34.8 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 2:15:27 plus 2 strength training (record was 11:00:19)
Next week is crazy. I will be wrapping up some work to go to India, not to mention offsites and training right before I go away. I am going to poke my eyes out!!! Ugh. I can feel the fat creeping back by the minute!
Monday: REST day. It's Marathon Monday
Tuesday: Bike 30 minutes, Scary Trainer in the evening.
Wednesday: Bike 60 minutes
Thursday: Scary Trainer in the evening.
Friday: REST day due to work travel to RI Office.
Saturday: Bike 45 minutes.
Sunday: Run 45 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home