Thursday, May 29, 2008

A beautiful day for golf!

We are back on the golf course watching the Memorial Tournament. Finally made it out for a full day which is good considering we are leaving tomorrow morning.

Do not even ask me WHY we are leaving on the FIRST DAY of the Tournament!!! ARG!!! From this point on, NOTHING is going to deter me from my Memorial Week Vacation! HFFFF!!!

It's a beautiful day - warm in the sun, cool in the shade, humidity is low, and you need a thin jacket. Just perfect.

We plan to be out here for as long as possible since Milt's Famous Fish Fry is tonight and I am making dumplings for the event. A hundred of them. I need an hour to put them together and another hour to cook them.

Also, have I mentioned that my diet is kinda barely under control? Portion control, however, is none existent. Sigh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home