Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A mani and a pedi

I am so happy! My hands and feet are sparkling and new!

Yesterday, Cher and I went to get a pedicure. I hadn't had one in years. So, I went along for the ride and ended up with a really nice pampering treatment! I had forgotten what a professional pedicure was like. Nothing like having your feet and legs massaged!

It was so nice, that we went back today to get a manicure. My hands, nails and cuticles haven't looked this nice in years.

When I get home, I am going to see about finding a salon. We have about 6 of them within a half mile radius of where we live but I never thought to walk in and get the menu of services. I am going to have to do that.

I used to get manicures regularly. Until I ended up with a blackberry and typing on the teensy weensy keyboard was impossible with any kind of nail. So now, I clip them really short so I never thought about going to get them manicured.

Now, I will have to practice typing on the Blackberry with slightly longer nails. I wonder how long that will last.

Oh, and yes, I will be making it out to the golf course today. In about 15 minutes!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home