Monday, May 19, 2008

Scary Trainer note

Tonight, ST told me that I need to drop my daily caloric intake by 100 calories!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Not forever. Just to get me off this damn plateau. Especially where I'm traveling a lot and so I need to make it a point to cut back. It's been about a month hovering around this weight. 4 more pounds and I will be where I weighed before I met met Joe in 2003. That's not too bad, I know.

4 more pounds before that, and I will be where I was in 2000-2001. I stopped training around that time too, come to think of it. WQeight training. I did no cardio at that time. No running. No biking. Nothing. Even walking was something I avoided! And I weight a lot less, was a lot more toned, and was very small in terms of size.

ST was happy I was cooking all next week when I get to my good friend Cher's. But I am not sure how long it will last.

I wasn't ABOUT to tell him that I was swapping Saturday and Sunday around! And I certainly wasn't going to tell him about the Fish Fry that Milt has every year! Nope. ST is kinda scary when you don't listen to him.

Maybe he thought that if he lowered it to 1600 calories, I'd end up binging by 100 calories less!

Isn't he smart!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home