Sunday, May 04, 2008

Week 18 Training Recap

This was the week I traveled India. That means time lost. About a day. Actually, it's 9 1/2 hours forward in time.
Monday: Scary Trainer in the evening.Done. Thank goodness for Scary Trainer. Otherwise I may not be working out at all!
Tuesday: Mandatory offsite in Cambridge. It's not even easy to get to!NOTHING!
Wednesday: Day 2 of Mandatory offsite meeting.Nothing. Hanging on by my fingernails!
Thursday: Heading out to India. Who knows what I will get done.I couldn't even work out in the morning. I had too much work piled up! My boss is freakin' because I am leaving for a week. Good grief!
Friday: In Transit to India. Somewhere beyond Paris. Done.
Saturday: REST! SLEEP! JET LAG!Done.
Sunday: Nothing. Done.

Total Running Miles: 0 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 0 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 0 minutes if you do count my personal training sessions with Scary Trainer.
No idea what the coming week will bring. I am lucky to get in my weight training. The gym here has one of those universal gym thingies and a bank of your minimalist chrome dumbbell set complete with holding rack.
Monday: In India.
Tuesday: In India.
Wednesday: In India.
Thursday: In India.
Friday: Leaving for the States at 2am. Arriving at 2pm.
Saturday: No idea.
Sunday: No idea.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home