Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week 19 Training Recap

Last week, as we all know, I was in India. And it was hard starting out but things got harder. It was not really the working out; it was the FOOD!!! I never realized how many foods are immersed in sauces, made of carbos, and just all sugar or fat! ACK! My stomach never ever quite digested much of anything and I was always full. It was probably from the gas produced by all the fiber from the vegetarian food! Anyway, it was kind of a bust.
Monday: In India. Managed to do an hour of improvised lifting. Amazing.
Tuesday: In India. Rest.
Wednesday: In India. Rest. Wanted to lift but was very sore. Maybe tomorrow.
Thursday: In India. Rest. STILL SORE! ACK! Finally figured out that I had lifted TOO MUCH weight because the numbers I was seeing as pounds on the dumbells were actually in kilograms! I am a DOLT!
Friday: Leaving for the States at 2am. Arriving at 2pm.Arrived at 3pm but who quibbles over an hour delay over the course of a 14 hour flight?? Now me! :o)
Saturday: No idea.It's good to be home!!! I actually was so excited to be home that I got on the bike and rode for an hour! YEAH!!
Sunday: No idea. Okay. Trying to get serious. Went out and ran for about 45 minutes. Slow. My legs hurts. Nothing new.

Total Running Miles: 4.0 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 17.1 (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 1 times
Total Workout Hours: 1:45:05
I have two weeks before the next hiatus. Gotta get in gear!!
Monday: Scary Trainer.
Tuesday: Run 30 minutes.
Wednesday: Scary Trainer.
Thursday: Run 30 minutes.
Friday: Run 45 minutes.
Saturday: Bike 1 hour.
Sunday: Run 1 hour


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home