Thursday, June 12, 2008

101 ways to torture with a rubber band

Okay. A giant rubber band. One of those things that look like tire rubber but very thin and very ... well... rubber-bandish.

I went to STT last night. My finger was killing me from the day before. He couldn't believe it but I had prepared him earlier via email. He thought I was joking. Errr... Hmmm. I really don't joke much. Ya know?

Anyway, immediately, he brought out the rubber band. We did chest presses, dead lifts, adductors, abductors, military presses, floor presses, triceps, etc etc etc. We did one cable exercise and one stability ball exercise.

I ached when I got up this morning. It's was all ridiculously unbelievable. In fact, I was missing my regular killer routine! I told him I would never injure myself again!

Next week, I am going to California for work. I will be doing squats, lunges, pushups, dips - 3 sets of 20 - every single day. He thinks if I do that, I will be all set for when I get back next week.

Speaking of which, I need to get my cardio back on track.

I need a damn goal!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rocketpants said...

You want to *buy* a wetsuit 'just cause'??? And then you say you need a goal. Here's a good one: three events in one day! You know you want to.

I DO three events in one day and I don't own a wetsuit yet. You are way ahead of me.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home