Monday, June 16, 2008

And we're off

In the car to the airport. And it never fails. I look at my Blackberry while riding in the back seat and within 5 minutes... sick to my stomach. I never learn.

I gave the Dingle a really long petting before I left the house and told I love her. Sheesh. Even though she's kind of a pest, I really do end up missing her pestiness.

Off to San Francisco. Actually to Redwood Oaks with 23 of my nearest and dearest. Right. I'll be the only woman in attendance from the company. And of course, the two women in both companies are the ones organizing the whole thing.

And of course, I'll be the one taking the notes and sending it to about 50 people when I get back.

At least they'll have internet.

I am going to have to schedule some trips for Ireland, Dallas and maybe Toronto. STT is gonna be thrilled when I tell him that. I'll be lucky to lose another 2 pounds at this rate. I gain weight while I am away and then I lose it when I am home, only to fly out again two or three weeks later. We'll see how it goes this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home