Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Gas

Okay. I am looking at a receipt for filling up my car with gas. It's a Miata and it only holds 12 gallons. I needed 9.8 to fill up. The final bill was $39.50.

Okay. I am not one to complain about the things I cannot change.
And I am grateful for my job and that my income buffers the smaller blips in the economy. And I am thankful that my job does not require me to drive extensively!

But, seriously! ALMOST $40 TO FILL A NOT FULLY EMPTY TANK OF A MIATA??? GOOD GRIEF!!!

But then again, the people in Europe are paying $9 a gallon for gas.
It could be worse.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

How about $180 bucks to put 40 gallons of Diesel in my Excursion!

7:28 AM  
Blogger sRod said...

I saw the title for this post and got a completely different idea in my head.

11:40 AM  
Blogger J said...

LOLOL! I thought the same thing about gas when I saw it the first time posted!!!

Chris. That really sucks.Why do you have to have such a big truck? Oh. Three kids. Soccer. Yup yup yup.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Hughes said...

Yes, my bride insists on having the superhauler for kids and soccer gear. I think its time to downsize. Strap the kids to the roof. Whatever!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home