Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Need a new top


Good grief! I need to get a new top for my Little Red Bean! The zipper on the back window is broken broken broken. I don't know what Joseph did to it BUT, sheesh!!! The zipper is sort of being nothing more than a hanger and nothing zips on either side! I am glad it isn't raining.

The top was starting to leak anyway. So now I have the opportunity to get a new top with a glass window insteady vinyl. Maybe then I can see out the back window for more than a month!

All I know is that these things are wicked expensive! And the last thing I want is to go to a dealer. They charge you twice! I wonder if Joe's Dad does car top installations? How different can it be from building a house??

Update 6/11: I have emailed all three Mazda dealers withing a 25 mile radius of my home and waiting for quotes. It seems that the whole thing may cost about $3000 if I go the dealer route. I have also researched the do-it-yourself websites and it seems I can get the top for less than $1000. Again, the question is whether Joe's Dad can install it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home