Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF!!!

Can I just tell you.... I AM SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

What a week!

What a two-week!

ARG!!!

I have been so busy I can't breathe. It's worse than having asthma!

Tonight we are going to go to an annual Chinese gala held by the Asian American Civic Association at the Cyclorama . They say that over 30 ethnic restaurants will be represented. Great. I am on this stupid diet! I will concientiously cheat tonight!

It's also Gay Pride week.
And the Cyclorama is in the South End.
The South End is the hub of Gay Pride!
It will be hugely entertaining tonight.
At least, I HOPE it is...

Tomorrow is the Gay Pride parade and of course, we no longer live in the South End so we miss out on the parade and all the fun! BAH!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I did some catchup reading here. Your weight must be down to about 18 pounds by now. Yowee!!

That creaking noise you hear, coming from the west, is me. I got in my first long(ish) walk of the year yesterday. 6.73 miles in 3 hours. I would have finished a little sooner, but I kept stopping to take pictures. The Kansas Prairie is green and beautiful right now.

I hope to walk 17 miles in September or October. Next year: across the state of Missouri. We'll see. Wanna play?

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home