Sunday, June 01, 2008

Week 22 Training Recap

Last week, I started out okay but got lazier at the end. And when I got home, I wanted to do my long run but my knee was bothering me. It started when I boarded the plane. I got a massage yesterday and Arun worked on the knee but it's so tight around the knee that it's pulling on everything! Sigh... So at Joe's behest, I bagged my long run today.
Monday: Run a 5k. Done.
Tuesday: Lift at Cher's gym. Done.
Wednesday: Run 30 minutes. Done. I actually ran for just over an hour and I felt really good!
Thursday: Lift at Cher's gym. I decided to walk around on the golf course all day. That has to count for something.
Friday: Travel back home in the morning. Bike 45 minutes. No bikinbg. Too tired and my knee was bothering me.
Saturday: Bike 1:30 Biked 1 hour. Knee was pulling a bit.
Sunday: Run 1:30. Nothing. Resting the knee.

Total Running Miles: 9.47 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 15 miles (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 1 time
Total Workout Hours: 2:56:56
I am hoping that the knee cooperates next week. Sigh. It's always something, isn't it?
Monday: Scary Trainer.
Tuesday: Run 30 minutes.
Wednesday: Bike 45 minutes.
Thursday: Scary Trainer.
Friday: Run 45 minutes.
Saturday: Bike 1:30
Sunday: Run 1:30.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home