Monday, June 09, 2008

Week 23 Training Recap

This were going okay until I sprained my ankle on Saturday. And then it never got any better. Of course, I was putting everything off until the weekend. That just goes to show... never put off until the weekend what you can do this morning. So sad...
Monday: Scary Trainer. Good Grief! New routine!!! I wish I had the old one back!
Tuesday: Run 30 minutes. Done.
Wednesday: Bike 45 minutes. I traded Wednesday for Thursday so I could go to Fenway with a friend. He had extra tickets to a luxury suite from his work! YAHOO!
Thursday: Scary Trainer. Nothing. I had Scary Trainer last night and this morning I was so tired, I could barely crawl out of bed.
Friday: Run 45 minutes. GOOD GRIEF!!! I got up and my weight us up from last night's out-of-portion-control event!!! I didn't work out in the morning because I was up late. Then I ended up on the bike after work. 1 hour. Working off that Italian Sausage!
Saturday: Bike 1:30 Please. I was so dang busy, I couldn't breathe. We had dinner with Abby. It was very strange. Then I sprained my ankle walking the dog.
Sunday: Run 1:30. I sprained my ankle. It was NOT A DREAM! Pffft!

Total Running Miles: 2.6 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 0 miles (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 0:30:30
I have no idea what is going to happen for the rest of the week given the ankle. I'll have to see what ST says but this is sort of what I am planning.
Monday: Scary Trainer.
Tuesday: Bike 15 minutes.
Wednesday: Bike 20 minutes.
Thursday: Scary Trainer.
Friday: Bike 25 minutes.
Saturday: Bike 30 minutes
Sunday: Bike 45 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home