Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week 24 Training Recap

I am back on track. My weight is down. Granted, it's not back to my lowest weight ever but it's getting there... going in the right direction. I managed to follow the schedule every single day. I eventually get back to something close to my old level of working out. Okay. 10-11 hours a week may be unreasonable. But 7-8 is good. Anyway, this is what the week looked like.
Monday: Scary Trainer. Scary Trainer. Good Grief! Forget that I have a sprained ankle. It is amazing how many torturous things he can think up on 3 hours notice. All for the upper body. Yes. Amazing.
Tuesday: Bike 15 minutes. Done. 3.8 miles. Slow and easy. Ankle was not bad during but some achiness after. I need a goal!!!
Wednesday: Bike 20 minutes. Scary Trainer tonight instead of tomorrow. Got messed up with the schedule. I never thought you could do so much painful lifting with a rubber band.
Thursday: Scary Trainer.Bike 20 minutes. Felt a bit namby pamby. Tomorrow I'll go for thirty! Don't wanna tax myself. LOL!
Friday: Bike 25 minutes. Ended up doing 30 minutes, 7.8 miles. Yeah! I am also down another pound. Four more to go and I will be where I was 6 years ago when I first met Joseph! Yahoo!
Saturday: Bike 30 minutes Bike 45 minutes. 11.55 miles.
Sunday: Bike 45 minutes. Biked 60 minutes. So happy! Ankle was not as achey as yesterday and I biked longer today.

Total Running Miles: 0 miles (record: 26.9 miles)
Total Biking Miles: 43.9 miles (record: 67.8)
Total Swimming Yards: 0 yards (record: 3300)
Total Strength Training Days: 2 times
Total Workout Hours: 2:51:306
This coming week, I am on another business trip. This time to California to visit a vendor for the whole week. I'm flying out tomorrow, spending 3 days in a room with 23 of my colleagues, and flying out on Friday. They will feed us breakfast, lunch and dinner. It helps that I am my company's coordinator. I am making sure that they have more than carbs for breakfast! Lunch should be ok. But I fear the dinners. Tuesday night we are going for a wine tasting and then a dinner. ARG!!! They are also taking us out on Wednesday night. Thursday night, we're on our own. Phew.

I also talked to STT. The plan is to do high reps of some key excercises that cover all the big muscles. Every day. So, 3 sets of 20 reps each. Squats, side lunges, reverse lunges, push ups, dips. I really don't want to gain another 5 pounds while I'm away this time.
Monday: STT special workout.
Tuesday: STT special workout.
Wednesday: STT special workout.
Thursday: STT special workout.
Friday: STT special workout.
Saturday: Bike 75 minutes.
Sunday: Run 30 minutes, swim 30 minutes.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home