Sunday, June 01, 2008

Weigh-in again. ARG!!!

Okay. I am up another two pounds for a total of five pounds!!! ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I got in my bike yesterday!
But my knee still hurts and my long run is questionable!
And yesterday was my cheat day.
I know. I have had small cheat days for a week.
But yesterday was my official blow out day and we have a friend visiting from San Diego and so I took advantage! And now I am paying for it! *SOB!*

I am so glad that I am back on my diet today. It will be nice to actually feel a little hungry for a change. I never realized how uncomfortable feeling full is!

It might take me a little longer to lose this weight - longer than the usual 3 days. Not I am totally resolved to lose it and get down to my goal weight.

I am beginning to embrace the idea of 1600 calories a day.
I hope it lasts a while!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home