Sunday, January 11, 2009

Final Run for the Week

Actually it was a walk.
I walked 2 miles in 30 minutes.
So it was a very slow walk.
My legs were still tight this morning and my back ached a bit so I knew that going out and running 6 was out of the question. But, I had to do something. So I walked on the treadmill.

My legs are tired.
My glutes ache.
My back hurts.
And even my arms and shoulders are achy from the effort yesterday.
So today I decided to rest and recover.
Tomorrow, I will be lifting in the evening.

In the meantime, I have gained 2 pounds after cutting back on food and increasing activity. Something ain't right in paradise.

On another note, my wonderful Hunny Bunny is building out the mudroom for me. Lots o' Cabinets for me to hide my crap in. Yahoo! It was a surprise. I didn't know he was going to be doing this. He has spent the whole weekend on it. There is still a little bit more work to do to get the top cabinets in but it's totally useable already. It also allows me to store all my kitchen appliances and extra dishes so I can just have every day stuff in the kitchen. I am so happy!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

*sigh* I really wish I had a mud room. you really need one when you live in New England and have 3 dogs.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home