Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Food

I have to get back on the horse with the food thing.

Last night, I had about 400 calories left. Enough for a decent sized healthy dinner. But I came home HUNGRY. That is the magic word. Hungry. So, what happened? I had pasta and meat sauce and a couple glasses of wine.

And this morning?
4 pounds up.
That's the 2 pounds I lost at the beginning of the week PLUS 2 more.

I am speechless.
Nothing to say.
No one to blame.

And it sucks.

I'm getting organized today.
My problem is dinner.
Ill be eating dinner at work and then soup when I get home.
I know that'll work.
And I can work with it.
As long as I know exactly what I have to eat, and not have to think about it, I'm fine.
It's when I have to THINK about it and make a decision.

Thinking and decision-making doesn't go well together with Hunger.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I had a little JC dinner after riding last night and I was still hungry. I didn't add anything to it since by then it was so late. And of course it was really too late to scrounge around for something else too. I need to find a happy medium. I seem to either over or under eat.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home