Monday, January 12, 2009

Ruth's Chris

On Wednesday, I am taking my managers to Ruth's Chris for dinner.

Happy happy happy!

I love Ruth's Chris.
This is a new one that opened a year ago.
I've only been to the one in Crystal City, in Washington DC, and it was quite memorable. One of the best steak houses I've ever been to.
My favorite thing on the menu is their chopped salad.
Except that it is HUGE. I hope someone will be willing to share it with me or I will not be able to get it.

This is a "Thank you" to my managers for all their hard work in 2008.
They put their heart and soul into their jobs, their people, to making our department better than above average. Because of them, we have a solid reputation throughout the company for delivery, quality, integrity, and being a great group of people to work with.

They also make me look really good.
When I don't know the answers, they supply me with enough information to look like an expert.
When I am mad, they give me a dose of reality.
And when things get tough, they roll their sleeves up just a little higher and get to work a little harder. As if they weren't working hard enough already.

I can't thank them enough.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger 2008 GOALS said...

Haven't you been to the one in Birmingham, AL before the Mercedes Marathon? I know there were 8 or 10 of us and I thought you were there!

Regardless, that sounds really good!

4:33 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

you could always order the chopped salad and bring home what you don't eat.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Hughes said...

Nice! I need to work for you!!

:-)

We had a Ruth's Chris by Love Field. It was a really nice location - I ate there once a long time ago. Apparently that location is closed and the "new" location is right down the street from my office up here in Far North Dallas. BUT - there are several other high end steak joints (Three Forks), which are in that neighborhood, and as such, I have not visited the new location!

Anyway, enjoy! Your team deserves it!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home