Wednesday, January 07, 2009

So far so good

I got up this morning and ran on the treadmill. I was thinking of going out for my run but the sleet and ice was not so inviting. Instead of 60 minutes I really wanted to do, I ended up running 45 minutes. Usually my goal is 45-60 minutes so that was totally acceptable.

I had a terrific run! I started watching a new DVD called Radio with Cuba Gooding. So far so good. Anyway, I was going much faster than I usually run on the treadmill. But the exceptionally good run on Sunday gave me a lot of confidence to boost up the pace. My legs felt great. Really great. If I hadn't felt pressure to get ready for work, another 15-20 minutes would have been a welcomed piece of cake!

I have mapped out my food for the day, leaving about 400 calories for when I get home later. That gives me breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, a dinner, and then the 400 left over.

So far so good.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home