Monday, January 19, 2009

What is about Chinese??

How can one language be so damn difficult??? ARG!!! The only saving grace is that it's not Icelandic. Talk about Impossible Language. Icelandic takes the prize for that. But Chinese? Almost as difficult.

And I am finally hunkering down and studying. Given that my goal is to study for an hour a day, and I have not studied one iota since the beginning of the year... yeah... you do that math. I am behind 19 hours. Wait. I am down 18 hours. One hour down already today.

And to make it all worse... I am not caught up in my catching-up-exercises. I am still on Chapter SIX! Each subsequent chapter takes that much longer to master. I think I've been on Chapter Six for about a month! And since I have not studied in about a month, that means I have to start over and review every single chapter starting with Chapter One.

Oh. And I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and make flash cards.

On another note, the top of my right foot hurts. I hope it's not a stress fracture. I hope it's just a strained muscle from running on the Stupid Treadmill yesterday! No human should have to run 15 miles on a treadmill.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I know that I couldn't do it. I couldn't even really learn SPANISH! Sheesh!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home