Thursday, February 19, 2009

A different winter

For some strange reason I am okay with winter this year.

I think it's a combination of the snow blower and going away to Palm Springs to get a break from the cold that makes the difference.

When it snows, I think gleefully about how Joseph gets to use the Snow Blower I got him for Christmas. And how I love watching him out the window. Of course, I am inside while he is outside. Ahem.

And then I remember Palm Springs and the Oranges and Grapefruit and Giant Lemons growing on the trees right outside our hotel room. And I get this all over "glowy" feeling. Ok. Whatever.

And yes I know. I have to post pictures.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Give Palm Springs another 2 weeks to fade into your memory. I'm wearing a Key West tshirt at work today. That helps. Radio Margaritaville helps as well. I'm glad you're giving Joe credit for blowing the snow.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home