Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fueling up

We are at the spa bistro almost done with lunch. I had the fish tacos. Delicious. There were two so I ate one and gave the other to Joseph. I should have asked for a half order!

At 1:15 we go in for our long arduous spa activities. I'm getting a body exfoliation, a facial and a massage. That'll take about 3 hours or so give or take with transitions. Happy happy.

Joseph is getting a sunshower and a man's facial thing.

On the way back to the room, I'll stop in at the lobby and get a couple of apples to refuel from the long arduous spa activities.

I'll have to relax afterwards to prepare for our big Mexican dinner where they will make us some guacamole tableside.

I love this place.
I could really get used to things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home