Monday, February 09, 2009

Open Note to All Vendors

Never ever call my Blackberry unless I tell you to. Never ever ever. It's reserved for staff and emergencies.

Calling me on my Blackberry is the fastest way to get on my shit list. Others have tried and now I don't talk to them at all. I also would not answer it unless you were staff or senior management anyway, so you'd be wasting your time.

I know this is a standard sales tactic to make me respond but...it's irritating to have to do this because I felt you cornered me into it (see above paragraph).

There is no way I'm going to be able to meet with you or even have a conversation about ANYTHING the day I get back from VACATION!

No way.

I find it mildly irritating that all vendors seem to think the second you come back from vacation that you want to do nothing more than catch up with them. You can take a number because others have already done this ahead of you. I mean, what do you think happened during VACATION???

Yah.
Nothing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home